Tuesday, September 10, 2013

December 2013

 #3 really enjoyed his basketball team and was especially good at guarding and rebounds.
 #5's favorite part of indoor soccer was throw-ins.
 #2 made it through another science fairs!!!  Just count to yourself the number of science fairs, pine wood derbies, and puberty talks a mom of five boys has to manage...smiling?  At my expense?  I thought so.
 Our visitors from the North Pole.  How we enjoy their visits!!  #s 4 and 5 still believe whole heartedly and love to talk about why it's silly not to believe and how it couldn't possibly be parents. 
 I assure you that Allie's smile is not a direct result of Max's discomfort...
 Our very own Christmas pageant...this year I was Mary and #2 was Joseph.
 The entire cast including Uncle Rob and the Arnold family--we love our Christmas Eve tradition!
 Christmas morning
 The boys had designed this tie for Uncle Rob.
 #5 and 4 enjoying Uncle Rob.  I'm pretty sure he was never alone his entire visit.
 The Hamiltons came for our Christmas brunch.  I am never happier than when I have enough kids on my lap to be considered a jungle gym.  Truly.
 We had a white Christmas!!  So so soooooo unusual for TX.  #2 was our most enthusiastic celebrant.
 Fedoras from Grandma's house...
 The Smiths came to see our North Pole visitors.
 As did the Oushalkas.
And the Siskos Family.

No comments: