Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Early November 2012


 #4 gets his bobcat badge...KTM!  (Kiss The Mom--it's a cub scouts thing)
 #4 on the father sons campout.  Mom couldn't be left without any fun boys, so she borrowed 2 nephews for the evening!
 #1 is the sousaphone player.  Their show was called "I Believe" and won 1st place in at least one of the contests they entered.  It kept getting better each time they performed it.
 #3 has begun taking art.  I simply love this picture.  It's hanging in our living room.  And I love that he changed the project to reflect himself!
 Lots of scout projects go on at our house.  Here #3 works on his craftsman badge (cutting, painting, and building a tool box) to complete his Webelos scout rank.
 #3 also loves origami.  We frequently find him in a corner working on a new project.  This year he's even making ornaments for his teachers.  They're really beautiful, with a clear ball and his creations hanging inside on golden threads.
#2's last football game of the year.  He blocked for the only touch down we made that night.  Go Vikings!!

1 comment:

Tony said...

Amy, I am so bad-I like to know when people look at my blog and then I forget to comment when I look at yours. I love seeing how the boys are growing. Wish I could have seen you all when you were with the Browns. Well on second thought maybe not just then--but I would love to see you all again. Love you all. T