Thursday, September 20, 2012

Quick Stop with the Moultries

 Sandra's backyard is every boy's dream--swing, water fountain, darts, fort (I'm sure it started as a "playhouse" before my boys got to it  (:  ), basketball, soft grass...  Here #5 pushes #2 on that swing.
 #4 just chillin' on his 8th birthday
 Water fight!  So it turns out that if you save water bottles after you've drunk them, you can use a pin to poke tiny holes in the lid and re-purpose them as the perfect summertime weapon.  Sandra's good ideas never end!  #2 with Sandra's niece.
 Just hangin'.  No better feeling that I know of--friends and family, just relaxing together.

 Mike with #1, who determined himself officially too old for the water fight (he's a mature teenager, you know...).
 #4 was baptized!  It was an absolutely beautiful experience.  We felt the Spirit very strongly and felt the love and unity of family.
 #2 and cousin Porter spoke at the baptism and taught beautifully about baptism and the gift of the Holy Ghost.
We went out for lunch at IHOP after with Sandra, Nana and Pops, the Brown family, Gram and Pops, and the Hamilton family.  The Stovalls headed off for new adventures.  Thank you so very much to Sandra and her family for hosting us--their support was amazing, and we are so grateful!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Amy, I loved getting caught up a little viewing and reading your blog. I hope I will do as well with ours. Love you all. Tony

Tony said...

Amy, I loved getting caught up a little viewing and reading your blog. I hope I will do as well with ours. Love you all. Tony