Monday, January 30, 2012

February 2011

Funny that I'm doing this, but it's important to me (and probably just me (: ), so here goes the review...We won tickets to a Monster truck rally, so Mike took #1, 4, and 5 while I attended a pack meeting with #2 and 3. Very successful night all around! How often does one get to count man pony tails, mullets, and handlebar mustaches using TWO hands??

We love having friends over and doing crafts. I think I still enjoy it as much as the boys do.
#1 helped lead a court of honor, fulfilling a requirement for one of his merit badges.
#1 also completed his Art merit badge (with mom as counselor). Really impressed with the project!
#5 once again injures that rock noggin'. I'm sad just looking at this again. :(
A leaf colored #4 performs in his First Grade Program.
More friends! More crafts!
#3 made this beautiful trifle...and several others of experimental flavors that all turned out delectable
This is one of our Art merit badge workshops with Emily Bushman, a professional artist and art teacher leading the effort. Thank you, Emily!!!
This just cracked me up. I think I even called my mom to read it to her. I think it may be funnier to hear without the pictures.
Every once in a while, Mike treats us all to cocoa in the park. #4 is the extremely proud first bike rider of the LeBaron clan, so heading to the park is a serious favorite with him.

We got to take Miss Camo to lunch for her birthday! We met up with Dad at his work cafeteria.
Just love this picture.
Dad did more basketball coaching. Can you spot curly #3?
I held the snake. Then there was a sudden snake and the snake tensed as if getting ready to strike. I still get made fun of for the response this experience evoked. :)
#2 cut his own hair. WOW.


As an aside, I love Pop Rocks. I have just finished FOUR packs of them while creating this post. Pretty sure that means 12 more posts tonight are not a good idea... :)

No comments: